The Texas Truck Injury Lawyers of Banner, Briley & White
Did a truck driver’s negligence cause a semi trailer crash, and serious or catastrophic injuries to you, or the wrongful death of a family member?
In Wichita Falls and throughout north Texas and Oklahoma, the attorneys who can help you are Banner, Briley & White. Our law firm has aggressively — and successfully — protected the rights of law-abiding motorists injured in car accidents and truck accidents since its inception.
Perhaps no industry in the United States is regulated more than that of interstate trucking. Federal, state and local regulations are supposed to govern how long truck drivers can drive without rest, how often they should sleep, how vehicles must be maintained, how shipments must be documented, how cargo must be loaded, and so on.
At Banner, Briley & White, we understand not just the “rules of the road” and the special duties imposed on commercial and public carriers, but also the complex human, scientific and engineering principles often necessary to explain just how and why truck accidents have occurred. Our skilled personal injury attorneys dig deeply for the facts that can win you the financial compensation you need.
Our Wichita Falls Truck Accident Lawyers Get Results for Personal Injury Victims
Negligence-based causes of truck accidents include:
- Driver negligence: the factor causing the largest number of truck accidents, including truck drivers who drive too fast or tailgate; drivers who are under the influence of drugs or alcohol; and those who are simply careless
- Defective products: including tire blowouts, brake failure, faulty hitches, defective or malfunctioning engine parts; any number of vehicle components could fail, causing an accident
- Poor truck maintenance: due to trucking company policies of cutting corners and costs wherever possible
- Shifting loads: after a large commercial vehicle is hurriedly, haphazardly loaded with cargo
- Regulatory violations: failure to require truck drivers to rest and sleep at certain intervals, hold vehicles to weight requirements and securing of cargo
Banner, Briley & White attorneys thoroughly investigate the truck accident that injured you. We bring our findings to the insurer for the negligent truck driver and push hard to obtain full financial compensation for you. While you recover from your injuries, your bills are piling up — medical, vehicle repair, lost wages, worries over future income. You need money. You deserve justice.
Which brings us to the cost of our legal services, which is zero. The contingency fee basis for our work means that you owe no attorney fee unless we win your case and collect a settlement damage award that you approve.